Monday, October 25, 2010

swoon


Yes, that's what I did,
swooned over these fabrics
 a lust overcame me and I ripped these 
pink delights 
from their plastic abyss and dutifully oohed and aahed until I could bear it no more 
and then I swooned some more.
but the joy didn't stop there for there was more to ooh and ahh over!

DSC_0005

magazines to read
to flick through
to spark the creative juices
to pick and pull new projects from
to just have and to hold

DSC_0007

patterns
oh sweet sweet patterns
and a stitchery one to boot!
this woman knows me well, knows my inner lust
the thing that gets me going
relaxes
and satisfies me
.. patterns ..
.. stitcheries ..

DSC_0009

I wanted to take many a pic of this little note book
it's so exotic and persian feeling
conjuring thoughts and images of sandy dunes
long dead languages and customs
it was accompanied by a fantastically coloured pen
not a blue or a true purple
but a wonderfully sensual mix of them both

DSC_0008

all of the
love
thought
kindness
&
generosity
was wrapped in a cottony cocoon of Christmas

many thanks, hugs and kisses go to the fantastical
Kerri
for her loving gift
..

1 comment:

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

What an awesome SS gift, it was so well thought out and definitely you all over!